THE HUEMAN RUN CLUB
GOALS OF THE CLUB
- To create a buzz of FUN FUN FUN around community and health.
- To create a community of runners in the south Seattle area that actually reflect the demographics of gentrification.
- To bring awareness to brown bodies in white spaces
- To share a safe space consistently with like-minded/like experienced Huemans to bring harmony and socio-emotional health and wellbeing.
- So that Ahmaud’s eternal joy of running can remain within us all.
RUN CLUB RULES
- Come for FUN, to have FUN, to create FUN and to indulge in Fun!
- Leave all judgement, shade and shaming at your cave because that vibe don’t fly in our Tribe.
- This is not the Olympics and we ain’t racing. We chilling while our feet move at a nice steady pace.
- If you coming for the food you fasho is running too! Know that!
- Its free and always will be.
RUN CLUB SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAYS @ 5PM – SEWARD PARK
SATURDAYS @ 10AM – I-90 TRAIL FROM SEATTLE TO MERCER ISLAND AND BACK
BEGINNING ON THE 21ST AND THE 24TH
STAY STRIDING TRIBE